THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE
Platis Law Firm was founded in 1970. Since that time,
we have focused on handling complex personal injury and wrongful
death claims. These include:
- Medical negligence claims
- Automobile collision cases
- Highway design claims
- Premises liability claims
- Product liability claims
- Insurance disputes and maritime injury claims
We serve injured parties throughout the state of Washington
and across the United States. We currently have two lawyers, a
medical doctor and other support staff.
YOU ARE ENTITLED
Americans are entitled to be free of harm caused by
the fault of other persons. When sellers of bad products, practitioners
of sloppy medicine, careless drivers, harassing employers, or those
who have little regard for the safety of workers cause death or
injury to mind, body or pocketbook, their victims must have the
highest quality legal representation. We stand ready
to provide that.
- To seek just compensation for the wronged and injured.
- To deter behavior which is socially unreasonable
- To support the civil justice system.
- To fight for the preservation of the constitutional
right to trial by jury.
- To bring about remedial changes and measures for
the protection and safety of the public.
- To advocate the rights of victims.
- To confront and contest bad law, whether it be
legislation or judge-made rules.
- To advance the common law and the traditions of
jurisprudence in our practice areas.
- To promote excellence in trial and appellate advocacy
through discipline and education.
- To uphold the honor and dignity of the legal
profession and the highest standards of
legal ethics and integrity.